Easy To Grow Marijuana Seeds Get More Info Here

>> IT WOULD BE COOLER IF YOU
DID.
>> Laura: AT FIRST WE WERE
JUST TOLD THAT IT WAS JUST GOING
TO HELP PEOPLE COPING WITH
SERIOUS ILLNESSES, THEN WE WERE
TOLD IT WAS JUST TO RELIEVE
PAIN.
THEN, WE WERE TOLD IT WAS FOR
LEGAL ADULTS AND NO WORSE THAN
ALCOHOL.
BUT NOW COLORADO WANTS HER TO
GET TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL.
FRUSTRATED BY THE MORE MODERATE
JOHN HICKENLOOPER’S PUSH FOR
LEGALIZATION, THEY WANT TO PASS
A BILL TO BE ALLOWING POT
DELIVERY RIGHT TO YOUR FRONT
DOOR.
HERE TO DEBATE IT IS
REPRESENTATIVE JONATHAN SINGER,
AND AND WHY MAKE IT EASIER FOR
FOLKS TO GET AT THEIR HANDS ON
POT.
>> IN 2012 MARIJUANA SAID IT
WOULD BE LEGAL, CONSTITUTIONAL,
AND THAT WE HAVE PEOPLE GOING UP
ON CRAIGSLIST DELIVERING
MARIJUANA TO PEOPLE’S DOORS AND
NOT CARING ABOUT WHAT WAS ON THE
OTHER SIDE OF THE DOOR.
IS IT A KID, AN ADULT?
WE DON’T KNOW.
NOW IT’S TIME TO TAKE IT OUT OF
THE SHADOWS AND REGULATE IT JUST
LIKE ALCOHOL.
MAKE SURE WE LICENSE OUR
DRIVERS, GET THEM TRACKED BY GPS
AND MAKE SURE WE ARE NOT SELLING
DRIVERS, GET THEM TRACKED BY GPS
AND MAKE SURE WE ARE NOT SELLING
TO KIDS.
>> Laura: LEGAL LEGALIZATION
HAS NOT LIMITED THE TRADE IN
COLORADO.
AND WE HAVE THAT MINOR
INCONVENIENCE THAT IT’S STILL A
FEDERAL CRIME.
SO YOU WANT TO MAKE IT LEGAL TO
FACILITATE AN ONGOING FEDERAL
CRIME WITH THE DELIVERY OF POT
TO THE DOORSTEP.
>> IT’S EVEN MORE IMPORTANT TO
STAMP OUT A BLACK MARKET.
>> Laura: THAT WAS STAMPED OUT
WITH MARIJUANA IN GENERAL.
>> THAT’S BECAUSE WE ARE NOT
FULLY REGULATING IT LIKE WE
SHOULD BE.
>> I LIVED IN COLORADO MY WHOLE
LIFE AND WE’VE SEEN THE BLACK
MARKET ACTUALLY THRIVE IN THE
“LEGALIZED” STATE OF COLORADO.
COLORADO IS NOW THE NUMBER ONE
EXPORTER OF BLACK MARKET
MARIJUANA AND WE HAVE
INTERNATIONAL CARTELS THAT ARE
BUYING UP SUBURBAN HOUSES,
TURNING THEM INTO GROW HOUSES
AND SHIPPING MARIJUANA ACROSS
THE COUNTRY.
THERE IS A MAJOR IMPACT IN THE
BLACK MARKET WHEN YOU LAY GUYS
AND IT DOESN’T GO AWAY LIKE WE
WERE TOLD.
BLACK-MARKET IS AN ISSUE BUT THE
REAL ISSUE IS TODAY, THE OWNER
OF MARLBOROUGH AND PHILIP
MORRIS, A MAJOR MEGA MILLION
DOLLAR TOBACCO COMPANY JUST
BOUGHT A $1.8 BILLION TAKEN A
MARIJUANA COMPANY.
>> IT’S ABOUT MONEY, THEY ARE
MAKING MILLIONS.
WHEN JOHN BOEHNER WHO USED TO BE
AGAINST LEGALIZING WEED, HE IS
LIKE I HAD A CHANGE OF HEART,
WELL HOW MUCH MONEY IS ON THE
BOARD THAT YOU SAY YOU ARE A
CONSULTANT ON?
LET’S SAY THIS IS ALL FOR
REGULATING AND WE WANT TO MAKE
EVERYTHING SAFE, THIS IS ABOUT
BIG MONEY.
IF THERE WEREN’T BILLIONS IN
THIS, WE WOULDN’T BE TALKING
ABOUT IT.
AND THEN MAYBE ASK A QUESTION,
IS IT GOOD FOR ESPECIALLY YOUNG
PEOPLE WHO ARE USING THIS IN
GREATER NUMBERS TODAY BECAUSE OF
THE OVERALL LEGALIZATION PUSH,
TURNING IT EARLIER, AND HAVING
MORE DEVELOPMENTAL PROBLEMS AS A
RESULT.
NOT TO LOOK AT OLDER PEOPLE BUT
THE YOUNG DEVELOPING BRAIN,
ET CETERA DISASTER TO START
SMOKING POT OR INGESTING POT AT
AN EARLY AGE.
>> THAT’S WHERE ALL THREE OF US
WILL AGREE.
THIS IS NOT FOR KIDS, AND UNLESS
YOU ARE TALKING TO A DOCTOR,
THIS IS NOT SOMETHING THAT COULD
SHOULD BE HAVING.
THE BILL WE RAN LAST YEAR WAS
SUPPORTED BY A LIBERTARIAN
REPUBLICAN.
AND IF EVERYTHING HAPPENED IN A
VACUUM THEN GREAT.
AND DEATHS RELATED TO MARIJUANA
HAVE DOUBLED IN COLORADO.
>> Laura: HOW WOULD THAT WORK
ON THE DELIVERY?
PLAY IT OUT FOR ME.
PLAY IT OUT ON LIKE AN UBER
STYLE WEBSITE, OR YOUR APP, JUST
FOR POT.
OR WOULD IT BE, UBER DRIVERS
COULD ALSO THEMSELVES DELIVER
IT?
I’M NOT FOLLOWING HOW THAT WOULD
WORK.
>> FIRST OF ALL IMPAIRED DRIVING
IS INCREDIBLY SERIOUS.
I HAVE BEEN TO THE FUNERAL OF A
FRIEND OF MINE WHO LOST A
STEPDAUGHTER TO A DRIVER WHO
WASN’T PAIRED WITH BOTH ALCOHOL
AND MARIJUANA.
OUR LAWS ARE NOT STRONG ENOUGH.
THE WAY THIS WORKS, YOU DIAL
SOMETHING UP AND YOU HAVE A
LICENSED GPS TO ATTRACT PERSON
SHOWS UP.

Read Easy To Grow Marijuana Seeds Get More Info Here

50 Easy To Grow Marijuana Seeds Get More Info Here Near Me


50 Facts About Easy To Grow Marijuana Seeds Get More Info Here At Feb 1st Easy To Grow Marijuana Seeds Get More Info Here

Easy To Grow Marijuana Seeds Get More Info Here Today

13 thoughts to Easy To Grow Marijuana Seeds Get More Info Here At 12:28

  1. Republican here… if you are against big government you are against prohibition…this is ridiculous enough of this already we have more important things in this country to worry about

    Oh by the way the black market is now thriving it’s because it’s still illegal federally and illegal in other states that have to go through the black market to get it you idiots

    Every argument he made about cannabis you can make for alcohol
    1. Nobody is advocating for children to use it that’s why you regulate it like alcohol (straw man argument)
    2. You can’t prove that accidents have increased due to cannabis legalization because it doesn’t take into account if that person was high at the time of the accident or if it was in their system from past use possibly weeks ago
    3. Alcohol use has been proven to be more detrimental to your health not only to kids but adults than cannabis … so are we gona ban alcohol again ?
    4. My favorite argument that people will make… ZERO SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE to support that cannabis is a getaway drug

  2. The alternative to legalizing involves fining and/or throwing people in jail till they “learn their lesson”.

    The very foundation for the prohibition of the plant is rotten. Just look up any quote by Henry Anslinger.

  3. Never will understand hypocritical human thinking. How is it okay to drink man made poison "alcohol ", but not able to smoke a plant? We have the most deadliest things legal now, alcohol, tobacco and guns. These are legal because this is what conservative Republican's, like to use to get through their day.

  4. Legalize meth and make it pure …its my body my choice.

    Either legalize all drugs or tell doctors to stop prescribing DEADLY drugs.

    If you make it ILLEGAL to drink water you will find alot of criminal and black market activity.