How To Grow Marijuana With Seeds Here’s More Info

IN 30 MINUTES, THIS IS OPEN TO
THE PUBLIC REGARDLESS OF WHICH
SIDE OF THE DEBATE YOU STAND.
IT IS AN ALTERNATE ARGUMENT.
>> WHAT THEY THINK MARIJUANA IS,
IS NOT ACTUALLY WHAT IT IS
ANYMOR
>> AND THAT, ACCORDING TO THE
NATIONAL MARIJUANA INITIATIVE,
IS A MORE POTENT DRUG IN STATES
WHERE WEED IS LEGALIZED IN SOME
FORM.
WE ARE HERE TODAY TO HAVE A
CONVERSATION ABOUT MARIJUANA.
>> TO THAT END, ED SHEMELYA TOLD
A GROUP OF POLICE, FIRST
RESPONDERS AND COUNSELORS, THAT
POTENCY ENHANCES THE DANGERS O
THE DRUG, ESPECIALLY IN TEENS.
DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE
WHERE MARIJUANA IS A PRINCIPLE
DRUG INVOLVED, TREATMENT
INADMISSION ISSUES, SCHOOL
PERFORMANCE ISSUES, THEY ALL
HAPPEN.
AND WE HAVE YET TO SEE A MODEL
IN THIS COUNTRY WHERE THAT
EFFECTIVELY MITIGATE THE
UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES OF THESE
DECISIONS.
>> IT’S NOT LOST ON THIS FORMER
KENTUCKY STATE TROOPER.
HE IS SPEAKING IN FRONT OF A
WAUKESHA COUNTY AUDIENCE.
LAST NOVEMBER, THE CITY OF
WAUKESHA VOTED OVERWHELMINGLY
77% IN FAVOR OF MEDICAL
MARIJUANA.
WHAT DO YOU SAY TO THOSE PEOPLE
WHO ARE IN THAT MAJORITY WITH
WHAT YOU’RE PRESENTING?
>> THEY SAY PROBABLY THEY VOTED
BASED ON ACTUALLY INCORRECT
INFORMATION.
WHITE PEOPLE FOR THE WAY THEY
DO, IN A LOT OF INSTANCES, IS
BECAUSE THEY DON’T HAVE THE
INFORMATION.
THAT’S WHAT WE’RE TRYING TO DO;
PROVIDE YOU WITH THE
INFORMATION, FACTUAL
INFORMATION.
>> HE CONCEDES THERE’S A REVENUE
BENEFIT FOR STATES, BUT IT COMES
PATRICK: DERRICK, WAUKESHA
COUNTY EXECUTIVE PAUL FARROW WAS
THERE.
WHERE DOES HE STAND ON THE
ISSUE?
TRADITIONALLY HE SAID HE HAS
IN AGAINST LEGALIZATION, BUT HE
SAID THE IMPORTANT THING TODAY
WAS TO OPEN THE DISCUSSION AND
GET AS MUCH EDUCAT

Read How To Grow Marijuana With Seeds Here’s More Info

07 How To Grow Marijuana With Seeds Here’s More Info Near Me


07 Facts About How To Grow Marijuana With Seeds Here’s More Info At Jan 31st How To Grow Marijuana With Seeds Here’s More Info

How To Grow Marijuana With Seeds Here’s More Info Today

4 thoughts to How To Grow Marijuana With Seeds Here’s More Info At 17:28

  1. How much revenue is created for local law enforcement via the drug war?.
    Is there really any questions to why the cops would be against the legalization of cannabis?.
    BecauseSeems rather simple.
    Less tickets,less arrests,less convictions,all equal a magor loss of cash flow.
    Follow the money..like always,its the easiiest way to sniff out motive and intent.

  2. I have a chronic illness and the side effects of my meds are harsh. I would love to feel better. Medical usage is needed. I have never used drugs but if it will make my pain better, I'm all for it.

  3. Marijuana does not cause addiction or any type of over dose if you truly study the plant you would understand the Homeostasis of the plant None have eve died from the plant and more have became panic and worry about nothing when they take to much this does not mean it is addictive nor does it prove there is a proof that there has been a over dose. The terms that these doctors use is incorrect I personally have used cannabis for Sever Anxiety and insomnia and depression in both plant form extraction and edibles, Clearly you understand what Homeostasis is this is what happens to the body when you use cannabis and even at high doses does not cause overdose or addiction I have found first hand that even if you have to much and you lay down and sleep it off this is not alcohol and should not be treated as a addictive misunderstood synopsis meaning the use of fear mongering and miss used information when clearly there has been no study's to find scientifically that there is any truth of addiction or overdose from the plant I can kill that augment with this fact " Marijuana is a schedule one drug and can not be tested without approved consent from the United States Government." It seems this fear mongering of the ones that clearly don't like the cannabis plant or its use who choose to use there own bios to go nationally on TV and lie to the public never seems to amaze me. My question to these people are would you rater the drug dealers that clearly use the black market to continue to deal the plant from the playgrounds to children

    or schoolyards or neighborhoods? Is it not more ethical to stop arresting people of color and lower income just because they choose a safer alternative? Clearly no one has ever died from the use of cannabis even in its highest dose but should be used and not over used to the point where you feel you have had to much. So you must understand as a Activist I have nothing to gain No monetary interest in money or fame or any type misleading the public to believe only my point of view I believe you should make up your own mind and not let something like fear mongering that these MD's use to get people into there recovery center addiction and treatment when there clearly is no addiction but a choice of treatment and counsel or jail they use Big Pharma because that is there bread and butter to keep you hooked on Prozac and others for mental health and pain pills and pills clearly you would not need but they use it to counter and make you use other pills to ward of side effects of the prescriptions they first gave you…this cycle and they have a monetary interest just like the Police that want to keep you into the system keep you in there sights so they can use civil forfeitures to rob you of every thing you own make you a slave to the system now they use tickets and call these more humain NO they still make you a slave to there circle where if you refused to pay it you would be jailed and it would still be placed on your record How is this humain? they want to keep you in there system they have a interest and this is the only reason they are fighting agents the cannabis movement clearly we have exposed the truth that there is none of these things to be found scientifically proven. Now if you want say well we have these test or these test have been done show me a test don by over 200 different places who has done the same study and came up with the same conclusion based on scientific facts? You have none if you took such a study and they where all unrelated wroth one another have no personal bios any want to find the factual truth in what the science has told them and they a majority came to prove that then i can understand your Argument of needing to sound the alarms and more people more aware of the dangers if there where clearly facts saying and proving there where. What you have is a lot of bios opinions who clearly know they are the minority and they can not win because there bios opinions are clearly over looked because as i have said before they are not based on factual truth of the factual science. So they use fear mongering to lie write books of untruths and fears based on a rate of people going to the hospital because they clearly are first time users or have never had any use with the plant or have not used the plant in min years and now took to much and fear they have overdosed you haven't just get some rest and you will be fine and it does not last 12 hours maybe 3 at the most and it does not take over this again is your own panic and you should be fine eat something or take some time to relax Cannabis has never killed anyone it does not effect the body in that way where you are at risk at any time of overdose that's just the factual truth about it and I have no other interest other then to stop the fear mongering and hate of a plant. #Mpp #Norml #Marijuwana #Showmethefacts #Showmethetruth #Cannabis #MedicalMarrijuwana #Fox #News #Nationalnews #Doctors #Phycdoctors #Truth #USHouseofrepresinitives #UsSenate #USDrugAdminastration #Dare #Legealize #Vote #CannabisHeals #Marijuwanahelpsdementia #FactsaboutCannabis #TruthsAboutCannabis #Newyorktimes